explanation

explanation

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Week 75

Dear fam and friends

Well the new transfer starts this week. My last transfer starts this week. I can keep saying it and saying it and it just isn't real.... Sister Yoon and I are killing eachother! We'll be staying together for our last transfer and we're going home together.. I am so excited. I have heard its an awesome experience to be companions with someone that is going home with you your last transfer. We've set some goals to 'die strong' and to keep eachother going hard till the end. SO EXCITED. Also we are getting a new district leader who is parkour so that's sweet. I'm not kidding. Jeremy Carpenter everyone, look him up on youtube. MY DISTRICT LEADER!

HUGE Miracle this week!!! I would say we found a prepared person this week but that would be lying.. she found us! Her name is Kim SooYoun. She showed up at our english class on saturday, she found out about it through the internet. I talked with her after english class wanting to introduce the family english program to her, and she was all ears. Before I could even invite her, she asked if she could attend our church service the next day. She said that she has a lot of interest in our church. Well she came to church the next day, stayed for all 3 hours and really liked it. We had a great lesson with her after church where we found out more about her, and her desire concerning our church. She wants a new start.. she has had a LOT of really hard things in her life. She needs this gospel more than anything and she is ready and willing to accept it. Were able to give her a baptismal date for May 2nd. I feel so blessed to be serving here in 상계 right now and seeing the miracles we are. I feel like I do nothing but then God hands us these miracles, these people to teach and nourish in the gospel. Its amazing.

We went on exchanges with Sister Butterfield and Sister Neidhardt this week (the other sisters in our house). It was really good for both of them. I went over to their team with Sister Butterfield. She's been struggling feeling like she's a bad missionary and a bad trainer. I remember feeling the exact same way when I was training Sister Stancliffe. I didn't know what to say except to tell her how wonderful of a job she is doing, how much she really is helping Sister Neidhardt... She can't see it but Sister Yoon and I can see it clearly. She is doing a great job. I kept reminding her that Sister Neidhardt is her number one investigator right now. They're doing great. We had an awesome exchange together.. We were able to meet some great people and set up lots of return appointments.. one lady we met that day randomly called them the next day, wanted to meet, and has become their new investigator. Exchange miracles are the best! Wow such a week of miracles! 

Our amazing Lee Bom shared her testimony about prayer during our combined relief society and priesthood meeting  yesterday at church. Just about everybody in the ward came up to her after and told her how much they loved and appreciated her testimony. It was so excited to see the conficence in her smile and her eyes as they thanked her. Her faith is growing every day.. She's been doing great as always, but she does feel like now that she's baptized there have been more temptations to break the commandments than ever before. Well of course!! Satan is working even harder than ever right? But she's doing a great job not yielding to them. She is so awesome..

I'm out of things to say. Everyone have a wonderful Easter and general conference weekend!

#BecauseHeLives

Everyone watch this video. I love my Savior. I'm so glad that He lives.

Sister Holmes
홈스 자매

A day in the life. Great food makes things great.



No comments:

Post a Comment