explanation

explanation

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Week 8


ATTENTION EVERYONE

JUST GOT MY TRAVEL PLANS. I AM LEAVING SUNDAY, DECEMBER 15TH. I REPORT TO THE TRAVEL OFFICE AT 2:30 AM SUNDAY MORNING. I CAN'T EVEN BREATH RIGHT NOW. MY FLIGHT IS AT 6:16 AM. WE HAVE A LAYOVER IN SAN FRANSISCO.. THEN WE GET TO KOREA AT 4:15 ON THE 16TH. THIS IS REAL. I'M REALLY GOING TO KOREA.

I am so sorry, I have NO time to email right now. Pday ends at 6 and I have to go to dinner right now so this will be a really short email! I'm so sorry.
This week was good, but really hard. I studied hard.  It has hit all of us missonaries really hard that we're actually leaving to Korea in 9 days. Wait! I can't speak Korean yet haha! Seriously that's how I feel. I'm so scared. But my teacher sister baek gave us a little pep talk. She told us that if we have grown closer to Christ while being here, we have fulfilled our purpose at the mtc. If we have become more meek, submisive, willing.. we are doing the right thing, and God will qualify us for the work. I can't even explain how close I've grown to Christ in the past 8 weeks. I love my Savior. I can't wait to tell the people of Korea that Christ has atoned for their sins and through Him can receive the most happiness this life has to offer.

I really have to go now. I'm so sorry. Just know I'm so excited. So excited. Freaking our right now. My hands are shaking as I'm typing. I love you all so much! SO MUCH.

Holmes Chamae

P.S. quote of the week.. Sis. Telford: "So the missionary reference library.. that's a place right? Where is it?" HAHAHA my companion is a riot
P.S.S. Sister Frampton is here!!! :) I am so happy. Sorry I couldn't sent pics this week, i'll send lots next week!!!

XOOXOXOXOXOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment